Sunday, February 21, 2010

What to do, what to do?

So there is this problem. I guess it's not something unique to myself. But I really don't know what makes me happy. By myself. I know what hubs can do to make me happier. And the things I would like to have that would I would be happy about having. Well of course this puts a strain on my relationship. And not talking to my husband makes things all the worse on my end. You know how we women are. Well anyway so the other day I called my best friend and cried and vented to her. She offered to let me stay with her and her fiance for a week or so to give me some time away from everything stressful to think things through. I talked to my husband. And we agreed that taking her up on that offer may be a good idea. So tomorrow I'll be calling her and we'll be working out the logistics hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment