Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Change is a-comin'

Well my husband has decided to join the army. How do I feel about this? Confused. Selfish. Scared. Supportive. I've hard. I never imagined I would become an army wife...just not something I expected for my life. But he's always wanted to be in the military, and he found out a few months ago that he no longer has a heart murmer so he now can. I don't know. But I'm gonna stick by his side and support him whatever may come.

As for my change....My clothes are already fitting differently. I dont feel bloated all the time. And I feel better. My leg doesnt hurt as much. And I've already started in on making a portfolio for flower arranging. Here is my first pic.


no my camera isnt the best, but I think it's a beautiful picture of a beatiful arrangement. thanks to my hubby for the flowers to arrange. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment