Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sorry for the lapse.

Well the headline for today is that today is my doctor's appointment. Yay!! Maybe I can finally get my back problem taken care of.
Next is that my best friend is back in Texas. : (  I wish that she was still here along with her future hubby also our friend.
Now...I love my new puppy...dont get me wrong....but...ahhhhhh I just wanna choke her out!! she tries to eat EVERYTHING. which is what puppies do...but...gah. she ate paintballs. wtf. she isnt potty trained yet either. so she potties EVERYWHERE. and she's not used to be alone at night yet...so she whines at night. and it wakes hubs up and he gets grumpy. It'll be nice when she's old enough to put outside in the pen. As I type she is running off with some peice of clothing to chew on. ugh.
Well... I guess that's it. Not so interesting. But after my dr. appt. I'll blog again and let y'all know what the dr. says.

1 comment: