Monday, January 4, 2010

uuuuuhhhhhgggg

I'm coming down with a headcold. My nose is runny and my throat is getting sore. The best thing about winter. Well today Chris was sent home from work because his boss deemed it too cold to work. Apparently the guy threw a pickaxe on the ground and it bounced back up. 0.0 Anywhoozles. Well at this point, I really don't know what direction I want this blog to go in. Previous blogs I've had were pretty much online diaries. But i dunno, I think I'd like this to have some higher purpose. And I'd like it to be something different. Not cooking. Although I am experimenting. I'm already married so I cant talk about the planning. And so far I'm unable to get pregnant so cant go there either. I dunno. Maybe something to do with writing. Since that is my passion. Well untill I decide I suppose I'll continue this as a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment