Thursday, January 7, 2010

This ball is rolling...

Well last night I finished another square on my blanket. : D And this morning I started another square. So now I'm on my sixth square. I'm really proud of myself for doing how much I've done.
As for my writing I went back to the other blog and wrote another entry today. Go me!! I feel motivated. To do everthing. I was feeling pretty depressed there....and now just making progress on the things I want to do is making me feel motivated to do the things I dont. Is that how it is for everyone?

Last night hubs said he wishes I got up before him in the morning. I'm not really sure why. He doesnt eat breakfast...and if I were to get up before him, it would wake him up and deprive him of much needed rest. I dunno I guess I'll try....don't know what I'll do in the morning though....weird. Maybe it just makes him feel like I care about him. :/

I got baking pans from my step grandparents for christmas and tonight I'm going to make....lasagne.....I havent made it before so I hope it turns out alright.

My animals are driving me bonkers. They've fianally decided to play together and they run from one end of the house to the other with no regard for my breakables. I have to hold one of them to get them to stop. Makes me want to pull my hair out...oh boy I cant wait to have children. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment