Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Diagnosis

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment. I waited 3 months. Well the dr. said that something either cartiledge where my back and hip bones meet or the piriformis muscle (one of the butt muscles) is inflammed and pressing on my sciatic nerve. The easier to repair would be the muscle. so that's what i'm hoping it is. anywho. I was prescribed an anti-inflammatory. And some stretching exercises.
And we talked about me not being able to conceive so far. So the doctor put me on a diet. lean meats, fruits and veggies and whole wheat. only water. nothing else. sheesh. he said no pasta...that's mostly what we eat. lol. oh well....i want to have a baby. so anyway. yesterday i ate a sub from subway. whole wheat, turkey, lettuce, tomatoe, no cheese...omg, pickles, olives and mustard. and salad with baked chicken last night. and for breakfast a banana and yogurt. so i'm going to document what i eat for the next month. mostly to hold myself accountable. well anyway that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment