Wednesday, January 6, 2010

feels like...

It feels like everyone I know my age has their shit together...and it feels like I dont. I havent gone to college...who knows if I ever will. I dont have a job. I just got married, yes, but I cant even begin to plan taking the next step. I dunno...guess I'm really just feeling a little sorry for myself. Well the good news is that I am finally writing again. I've started a book...a memoir...and I know what you're thinking...what 20 yr old writes a memoir...or at least one that is worth printing...well....me. I was going to put it off until I was older...had more life experience and would be taken more seriously. But I have a block. I've had a block for a long time now. I finally figured out what was giving me this creative writing block...it's this memoir...biography...book. So I'm gonna write it. So now I've begun my second big project of the year. Let's hope I'll finish my first one as well as this one.

Project 1 : Crochet throw blanket
Project 2: Write memoir.

I was telling my mother about writing this and she asked if I was going to make sure everything was accurate before I tried to get it published...I told her yes, but that's not entirely true. I am writing it as a blog...so I can see progress and hopefully at some point get feedback. Maybe when I have more than one follower I'll post a link. The book is titled A Moment of Grace. It's not about how terrible my life has been, it's about how my life was bad and changed for the better in one moment...about how I've overcome alot of obstacles. My hope is that it does get published and read by someone who will draw comfort or inspiration from it. So I'm going to pray that God takes this book where it needs to go. Maybe before this book is done being written something else extrodinary will happen and I can write it in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment