Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Oh the weather outside is frightful...."

It is currently 23 degrees outside. That is ridiculously cold for this region. And last night when hubs finally came to bed, he said that they are predicting snow Thursday and Friday here. something like 4 inches. I hope it does snow, but I hope that it waits until Saturday. Hubs needs to work. We need money.
So...my life....for the past 10 years has been about learning to cope. Coping with the present, coping with the past. Coping with changes. Coping with other peoples problems. I guess that is just an ongoing part of life. I dunno.
So I have a problem with my right hip and leg. I think it has to do with my back but I really dont know any more. I can't do anything. I take that back. Some days I can walk around and run and it's like nothing is wrong...besides the constant pain. Other days I cry from the excrutiating pain from something as simple as turning over in bed, or sitting down. The only comfort I have right now is that my doctor's appointment is only 15 days away now. Then we get to finally do something about this. I have been dealing with this for about 6 1/2 months now.

I've been married now for 4 months and 14 days. LOL. just popped in my head.

Well I'm about to go do some dishes and get on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment