Monday, January 11, 2010

Our new baby. lol

Friday when hubs got home from work I was in the bedroom watching tv and crocheting. He came in the room gave me a kiss and told me to cover my eyes because he had a surprise for me. He said he'd be right back he had to go get it out of the car. Now while he was gone and i'm sitting there under my blanket i'm wondering what on earth it could be. Did he buy dinner? Did he get a large amount of money? Did he get me jewelry? probably not..Then he walks in and I say to him jokingly "If you have an animal I'm going to kill you" he told me to look...and there was a puppy sitting right in front of me on the bed. OMG! lol. My first thought was we cant afford an another pet. And I almost said no...but I looked at her again...and of course she looked at me with those soulful eyes dogs have....and i just couldnt say no. She's tiny. and she's 8-10 weeks old. She's a mutt, but it's all smaller breeds. She's smart and friendly and playful. Our other animals arent taking to the newcomer yet..but it's only a matter of time. Oh yeah! Her name is Athena. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment