Saturday, January 30, 2010

My best friend's wedding LOL

well while my best friend was in town doing wedding stuff, we went to david's bridal for my to choose and buy my moh dress and find a flower girl dress for her adorable little cousin. well talking to her today i decided to look up what shoes i'm going to wear. i found a pair at payless that arent too bad. so here is the dress and the shoes.


Now I just have to find accesories. i have like...none. lol
i'm going to wear my hair in a side ponytail, curled with a headband. so let the search begin. lol.

so the diet thing has been going well. my mother's best friend decided her new year's resolution was to change her diet to a healthy one and to lose weight. well she was doing it alone. and i've been doing it alone too. but mom was talking to her about me starting a diet too and one thing led to another and now there is a group. a couple of thier other friends, and my mom are going to start a diet too. i think that working out will be part of this too. but we'll be starting next friday. there will be a new scale bought and print outs of what we can eat. we'll meet once a week. i believe every friday. it's nice to not be doing this alone.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, it's super electric in the pictures! I can't wait until you get it!

    That's cool about the group. It's always nice to have motivation. I'll keep asking you about the diet if you keep asking me about my workout. Hopefully you will be able to tell a difference when I come in March.

    ReplyDelete